7.20.2007

Team Update

Dear supporters, allies, and skeptics of the HollaBack communities,

It has been a privilege to work with you for well over a year in order to launch a safe and public forum for diverse women to document and reclaim their own experiences of street harassment. I have also enjoyed the weekly challenge of contributing to the growing academic scholarship which seeks to deconstruct critical issues and social norms pertaining to street harassment.

I regretfully inform you that I am resigning from my position as one of the editorial writers for HollaBackTalk, and as one of the editors, web administrators, and community organizers for HollaBackBoston in order to pursue other professional opportunities for social justice.

From this point forward, I will not be responsible for the inclusion or exclusion of certain content, intention, and editing choices made by other members of Team HollaBackBoston.

I am thoroughly indebted to all of you who have worked with me so diligently to create a safer world for all of us.

Thank you very much,
Michelle Riblett
Co-Founder HollaBackBoston

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home